Covid-19 update: Client advice on what to do during the Coronavirus crisis
Tabitha, a young staffie and like most dogs she enjoys chewing her toys. Unfortunately, one of her toys, a rubber ball wasn’t tough enough and split. The end result was that half the ball was swallowed and became lodged in her stomach resulting in a very poorly dog. There is a happy ending to this tale Peter, removed the toy and Tabitha made a full recovery. So the lesson learned here is only give your pets indestructible toys.
Find us here:
Please call this number for emergencies: