Oswald’s Health Plan
Carmel Vets > Oswald’s Health Plan
Our own Practice Membership Health Plan is designed to help pet owners spread the cost of routine treatment and also provides the support to help you keep your pet fit and healthy.
The membership plan means that the cost of maintaining good general health of your dog, cat or rabbit is distributed throughout the year by making monthly Direct Debit payments; it’s simple, affordable and gives you peace of mind.
The Plan provides:
- FREE Annual Booster Vaccinations
- FREE Wormers – (sufficient for 12 months supply)
- FREE Flea control – (sufficient for 12 months supply)
- 20% off the normal costs of other services
- 10% off Pet food
- 10% off Neutering
- 10% off Sundries like leads and toys
- Optional extended payment scheme for treatment costing over £200 (conditions apply)
- FREE Full clinical examination twice yearly
- Accidental Injury Cover * (conditions apply)
No limit on number of pets or their age.
Please see our leaflets at reception or call for further information: 01902 731127.